Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Make 2D Games In Python











About:

If you are here because you want to make a 2D python game for a project, then you are at the right place. Just send me the requirements or documentation of your project and I'll try my best to meet your expectations.



I know that this gig is a new arrival, however, I have three years of experience in game development with python and C++. I will do my best to deliver extraordinary work. My final output will include:

  • Well-written code with comments. 
  • No Glitches 
  • Multiple levels
  • Read Me Files
  • Mouse and Keyboard controls
  • Character movement and collision
  • 100% Original



The only way you’ll know if my work is suitable for you is by ordering (I am sure it'll be worth a shot :) ). The best part is a 100% money-back guarantee.

Reviews


:

Did great fast work, had one bug but fixed it almost immediately. great seller

:

Gave him a challenging project and he delivered. Took some iteration and feedback cycles to work out some bugs, but that is to be expected. Would recommend!

:

Seller was really professional and efficient. Delivered product as promised and met all requirements within the time frame.

:

Really happy and satisfied with my work . Really appreciate the fast communication with my seller. The work done was absolutely perfect, just as I wanted.

:

From the get go, communication from this seller was excellent. Response time during his active hours was very quick. He worked fairly quickly meeting all of the specifications that I requested for the game. The quality of the work was excellent.




No comments:

Post a Comment