Sunday, December 20, 2020

Create Beautiful And Immersive Minecraft Builds











About:

I will build anything that you need in Minecraft, and do it beautifully and with full immersion. I specialize in creating builds that integrate well with their landscapes as to make it fit in to the larger lore of the world you may be playing in. Each package includes custom landscaping or terraforming to suit the world around it.



I've been playing Minecraft since pre-alpha (over 10 years) and have spent that time honing my skills as a builder. I thoroughly believe that Minecraft is just as much an artistic platform as it is a fun game, and I've been treating it as such. I strive to make builds that are as detailed and immersive as possible, and will take care to make sure that your build meets and exceeds every expectation you have for it.



Upon delivery, you will recieve a world save file, as well as any creative sketches and drawings I made in the planning phase so you can continue to be inspired even after the order is done.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment