Saturday, January 30, 2021

Teach You About Black Desert Online Pvp











About:

Hey guys, my name's Tim and I've been playing BDO for 3 years now, specifically focusing on high-end pvp. For the last 2 years I've been a member of War, the best small scale pvp guild in Europe until we disbanded. I main Tamer, so i will know the most about that class, however i have an intermediate understanding of how every class in BDO works and what's it based around.



The PvP system of Black Desert may seem overwhelming at first, so my goal is to help players either get into it, or advance their skills and progress to a higher level.

Depending on the package you choose i will offer more of my time, which gives us more time to actually practice and work on things you can improve. 



My coaching will be roughly structured like this:

We will be in contact on discord, where you will first tell me about your experience, your goals and your current skills. After that we will go into the Battle Arena and fight a bit, so i can get a feeling for your playstyle and what you can improve on. I will then demonstrate this to you and make plans with you on what specifically you should do to reach your goals.

If you have any questions, feel free to message me first!

Reviews


:

Very friendly and knowledgeable person. Helped me to point out mistakes and on how to improve them. Would recommend.

:

helpfulll !! after I used his Service i can realy start playing ! Very nice person , everyone who need help this is the right guy !

:

Great communication, good service, would recommend! Thanks :)

:

Chill guy, explains pvp basics and mechanics really well. Would recommend.

:

I am a returning player on BDO, and i was overwhelmed with the new UI, Mechanics, Loot, and basically everything i wanted. thanks, definitely not the last time. I recommend anyone who wants his guidance - weather its PVP, PVE, just contact him!




No comments:

Post a Comment