Sunday, August 30, 2020

Analyse Your Replays And Coach You











About:

Welcome to my replays analysis / coaching service.

A session will be organised the following way:

You send me your replay(s) and I will analyse them.

This means I will watch them thoroughly and make notes to myself. 

After that I will write up all your general weaknesses and strength, accompanied by examples from the replays.

I will also suggest how you should go about fixing the mistakes/weaknesses with stuff like training routines, training packs etc.

Lastly, you can obviously ask me questions if you have any on your mind.



You can also message after the order has been concluded for short questions/tips.



Feel free to message me beforehand, if you have any questions :)

Reviews


:

Very detailed analysis

:

Way quicker delivery than expected. Quality critiques given too!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment