Monday, August 17, 2020

Be Your Fortnite Coach All Servers











About:

I am a professional Fortnite player with months of scrim experience, playing many tournaments and earning money through wagers. I am here to help you to improve dramatically in Fortnite to the point where you will be able to get into Champion Division and place well in tournaments and win wagers. I will first analyze your skill level by doing some brief 1v1 box fights and then show you skills to win wagers effectively as well as in-game scenarios.

Reviews


:

Gitch was great! I really enjoyed working with him and he taught me many helpful tips. Super nice guy and would recommend!

:

Gitch is the best coach out there! Very kind and easy to work and at a very good price. I highly recommend him for beginners and even intermediate players.

:

What an absolute legend this lad is!!! If your looking to improve you fortnite gameplay then this is the man for the job! 100% the real deal

:

Thanks , seems that my son picked up some tips and enjoyed the session.

:

Very nice and did what he said he would do




No comments:

Post a Comment