Sunday, August 30, 2020

Be Your Fortnite Coach With 2,000 Wins All Servers











About:

*I am one of the best coaches on regularly available on Fiverr*



About me:

Hi, my name is Darkitect and I have been playing Fortnite ever since season 3. I placed 88th in Solo Week 5 World Cup Open Qualifiers. I regularly place top 30 in Solo Cash Cups. I placed 17th in FNCS Trios Week 3 - I am ranked top 500 with over 2200 wins - 800 scrim/ pro match wins and 1400 regular wins. I can coach you no matter what server you play on. 



How I can help you:

I can assist you with improving almost any skill in Fortnite; I can help you improve your aim, rotations, game awareness, building and editing, piece control, positioning, loadout management and tournament playstyles. 



When I will be able to coach you:

Usually I am able to coach a client within an hour of their order.



After you order a package, I will:

add you on Fortnite so I can coach you.



If you choose me as your coach, thank you so much! I make it my number 1 priority to ensure that my clients improve. At times, it can be hard to increase your skill cap in such a skill oriented game with a constantly changing map and item pool. I'm here to help you become the best player you can.





 









Reviews


Seller's Response:

He was great to work with. Communication and timing was excellent. Learned a lot from him and recommend to work with him for sure.

Seller's Response:

Great client who was honest about how he wanted to improve, and had good comms ingame!

:

Darkitect was very detailed and patient with his teachings. He demonstrated intermediate to advanced techniques very well and ensured I fully understood the technique before moving on to the next. Our session actually went over the paid time due to internet connectivity issues (not his fault at all) and he ensured to fully deliver on my session goals without hesitation. 100% would recommend for anyone at any level looking to improve and play a few matches with!

:

Great player who told me exactly how he wanted to improve so I could tailor the session to him. Very calm and clear

:

Good lessons as usual and really informative! Highly recommend for anyone wanting to get coaching and playing live matches with!




No comments:

Post a Comment