Sunday, August 30, 2020

Write A Backstory To Your Dnd Character











About:

Have you ever wanted to come up with a fun character for DND or submit an application to Roll20 but can't come up with a good backstory to your character. Well, don't worry, that's where I come in! I will personally write your character's backstory for you all for a very affordable price. Save yourself the hassle of coming up with the story on your own and allow me to come up with a fun story for you!

Reviews


:

It was pretty good

:

Oui oui oui

:

Well, with the short time frame, there was not much time to really do much talking to them. But with tht said, I gave them a bit of the character, and they gave just what I wanted so, over all, fairly good.

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Delivered quick and made my characters backstory just how I wanted it.




No comments:

Post a Comment