Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Be Your Fortnite Coach Today Na Servers Only











About:

Hello, I'm Patrick. I am 14 and a pre-season 1, experienced Fortnite player. I'm here to help you get a lot of wins and get better at building, aiming, and winning.  With my coaching help you will be able to play better and win more. 



I play on XBox but can crossplay. I prefer to coach you in Creative Mode for the very first session so I can get good sense of your strengths and where you need some help. 



I am available between 11 AM and 11 PM Pacific time most days. If I am online and not in a session we can usually start right away. As of May 11, 2020 I have 986 wins and a 12.70% win ratio.



DO NOT ORDER IF YOU ARE ON UK or ASIA servers instead choose https://www.fiverr.com/rougueztvIn Turkey choose https://www.fiverr.com/wisedolphin.



Cancelling negatively affects seller standing. 
Do not order if you can't follow through.



NO MOBILE, must have Xbox, PC, PS4, or Switch! ONLY NA SERVERS



RETURNING CUSTOMERS, message me for special rates! 



Reviews


:

The seller was very friendly and taught me amazing tips in what to do in certain situations

:

Attack Helicopter

:

Excellent coaching and he has a lot of patience to teach. I learned good tips about the game.

:

Very helpful and knowledgeable about the games

:

He help me a lot. He told me exactly what I needed to work on and we did some duo rounds also and told me some more things to do once he saw me play. I would recommend him 100%!




No comments:

Post a Comment