Monday, August 31, 2020

Teach You How To Play Fortnite











About:

if you need help playing fortnite just click on my profile. For the last several months, Fortnite has dominated popular culture and won the hearts and minds of countless youth and young adults, myself included. From the goofy emotes and cartoon graphics to the intense shootouts, there is a lot to enjoy about this game. At any given time of day or night, I can hop online and be thrown into the arena with ninety-nine other players, in a desperate attempt to loot, shoot, and build my way to victory. In a nerdy yet amusing way, I think the University of Maryland Baltimore County captured the excitement of this game perfectly when they described their upset over No. 1 seed Virginia as "like winning your first game of Fortnite.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment