Thursday, August 13, 2020

Clash Royale Account Boosting











About:

Hello my name is Fabi,



I am playing Clash Royle for abbaut 2 years now and currently am in master 2 arena, my cards are on Level 13 with 3 exceptions. I got 1537 Wins and 1375 of them were 3 crown wins. I offer a boost for your own account. I will need your Email and your verification code fot the Clash Royale Account. From then on i will start imediatly and boost your trophies up as settled.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good work

:

Extremely good player, great communication, got me to the high rank I think was possible with my card levels, would DEFINITELY recommend

:

Very good. I liked him. He would respond asap and play on my schedule. He boosted me almost 2k trophies so very satisfied.

:

Thanks was Great working with you!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment