Saturday, August 15, 2020

Coach You To Be A Good Healer In Overwatch











About:

BEFORE ORDERING: Please keep in mind that I am mainly here to teach beginners how to play support. My average healing per game is around 15,000 and I almost always land Gold Healing, but my teachings may be something that a intermediate support player already knows.



I main Mercy and Moira (but mostly Mercy) and I have developed skill in keeping the team equally healed and alive longer than most healers... My personal best in one match is 28,974 healing!



The skills I will teach you will apply to all healers, however, Mercy has a very different tactic than the other healers and a MUCH bigger advantage.



You can invite friends if you so choose, BUT if you do this, please keep in mind of the following...



- Playing with the same team while learning will teach you habits that apply only to that team and may not be good for different teams



- They could distract you from your session and could prevent you from picking up the skills you seek



Reviews


:

Great coaching and super casual, teaches right down to the basics. Would 100% recommend.

:

Amazing information on everything support wise, I mainly play ana/mercy and he helped me with both. Positioning wise as well as game sense and knowing when to heal teammates he covers it all. Super friendly and very open to lower level players, if you're trying to get into support more, definitely recommend him. :)

:

Good coach.

:

Very good coach for supports.

:

Very great Coach, definetily helped me with getting better. Delivery also earlier tham expected




No comments:

Post a Comment