Thursday, August 6, 2020

Make A Custom Minecraft Skin Plus Pixel Art Illustration











About:

Hey WELCOME to the Diamond Land,

if you are in need of a CUSTOM skin to stand out more than a Diamond or if you need something that represents you, I am here to fulfill ALL your wishes, nothing is impossible for me(EVEN BEAT THE ENDER DRAGON), just tell me what do you have in mind and I will try to do my best.

Your satisfaction is my priority!

I have many skills related to art , graphic design,pixel art and voxel art. As a child I had always loved to play Minecraft ,even today as an Adult I love this Game so Much, combining those  facts I believe I will be the GOLDEN right choice for your custom skin!

Please, if you have any further question, do not hesitate contacting me, I will try to cover all your request as soon as possible!

I can do skin from real photos, anime characters, any heroes, animals or animal onesie, strange creatures and zombies.... just anything, I will adjust to your needs.

P.S.: for every RETURNING and EPIC customer I have a BIG surprise :D

P.P.S.: if you want a package of more skin, please CONTACT ME before ordering, thanks!

Thanks and have a DIAMOND day!

Enrique .

Reviews


:

I love the Final Product he delivered, Itsexactly what I wanted, The Style is Amazing! Recommended for people that like the Style of these Skins.

:

Enriqueyan's style is very reminiscent of the Minecraft version trailors. They are very nice and were able to do a quick express delivery for me. I would recommend working with them!

:

Very quick on delivery, the skin is well put together and the pixel art is nice to have. Minimalistic style is nice and easy on the eyes for those who are sick of (for lack of better works) 'edgy' skin styles you'll find on the web.

:

Didn't receive any communication from them and didn't quite hit the mark. I paid for 1-day delivery and it took two days total.

:

The skins are really cool, I want to thank him for that :)




No comments:

Post a Comment