Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Coach You On League Of Legends











About:

Hi

I am a passionate experienced League of Legends Coach which will do everything I can in order for you to improve and learn! My aim with each session is to teach how fundamental macro level mechanics works; waves, objectives, when to pick a fight, back timings, pathing and ganking + gank avoidance.

I want each client to receive a path of improvement in the micro mechanical aspects of League of Legends. Striving towards always getting everything I want to communicate understood, therefor the length of each session may vary. I never want to leave a client feeling unsatisfied with my service!



My coaching sessions will consists of first briefly you telling me what your specific goals are so i can suit the session best for you. 

A overview on champion pool, kda, build, general op.gg info. Further we´ll move onto vod review or live coaching through share-screen, i recommend the latter. I will look at the general trend of your play and make you get rid of bad habits. Coaching session will end with tips and tricks of how to train in order to improve and how to get a good routine based game play which is consistent.

Reviews


:

Perfect, was about 60 min but i learned a lot. Already worked with him and he learned me how to rank up from iron to silver. Nice teacher !!

:

great coach

:

Very helpful good tips that provided a lot into the skill set I needed to build on with a very easy method of doing it.

:

Insightful, Knowledgable, and overall excellent. A different level compared to other coaches, teaches a lot of different aspects before the game even begins.

:

Ye it was really helpful, i learned a lot with him, also basics ! I'll for sure work with him again !




No comments:

Post a Comment