Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Analyze Your Lol Gameplay











About:

I will analyze your gameplay and make you a better league player! My number one goal is to teach you, how to win games. I won a tons of RP, skins and other stuff's with my teams on offline events, online cups, tournamets, etc., so i have many experiences that can help you.



The presentation/video can focusing on your or your team's performacne.



The presentaton/video will improve your skills:

  • game knowledge
  • decision making
  • building a good teamcomp
  • laning
  • roaming
  • teamfighting

Reviews


:

tivad_r did a great job. Exactly what I was looking for. My expectations were even exceeded I learned a lot from the Match Analysis Presentation and will come back for sure.

:

Truly a gifted tactician.

:

Amazing teacher just wow

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment