Friday, August 14, 2020

Coach You At Super Smash Bros











About:

Hi! My name is Andre "choknater" Felix. I was a semi-pro Super Smash Bros. Melee player for three years from 2014-2016, and I played competitively for the whole of 13 years starting in 2003. I competed in Melee, Brawl, Project M, and Smash 4. I was the strongest overall Smash player in my region (Central California) during that time. I retired due to family obligations and in favor of my art career, but I have decided to continue helping smash players succeed and become champions by giving them all the skills that I've accumulated. I currently play Smash Ultimate, but can no longer regularly attend tournaments, but all my fire to still be in the scene now has to be passed on to other players.



I have lived through the old Smash Documentary days, seen the evolution of competitive Smash as a whole, and have a strong passion for fighting games and the self-improvement that can be harnessed through them. As Tokido once said, "Fighting games [are] so great!" Join my love for the game and win tournaments for me, students!

Reviews


:

helped with matchups that seemed impossible - Alan

:

Extremely good coach

:

Very smart and helpful, let me know what I needed to do to improve.

:

He really knows what he's talking about during these lessons and he's shown me the ropes into becoming a better Smash Player.

:

Great coach




No comments:

Post a Comment