Friday, August 21, 2020

Build You A Minecraft World With Custom Terrain











About:

Are you tired of regular Minecraft world generation? I can fix that.



CHECK OUT 

https://twitter.com/builderlifoo

Instagram: builderlifoo

for SPECIAL CONTENT and more!



For just 10$

I will create a unique island made to fit your specifications. You can choose from custom forest types, mountain types, and other features like rivers and lakes to make it look amazing. 





For 35$

No more set options. I will create a completely customized biome or small world of your design. I will do my best to create a unique terrain world that fits all your needs and is full of detail. Or I will also terraform an existing world, and make the terrain around your builds breathtaking. 



For 150$

Explain to me anything you can imagine, and I will do my best to stitch your thoughts together into a completely custom Minecraft world. Whatever epic landscape ideas you can think of, I will create. This can be a custom map for a server or an epic survival world to explore.



don't do custom builds, but I am happy to paste already existing creations into your world. 



Contact me with any questions / before ordering if it has plugins/mods. 







Reviews


:

Incredible design, beautiful landscape & great customer service! thank you very much!

:

Very easy to talk to, understood everything.

:

builderlifoo was an extremely great help throughout the process of building a custom map, he delivered a great map and more. When I was searching on Fiverr for postings about minecraft map creation, his map-making ability stood out from the rest based on the pictures provided, and, I don't regret ever going Builderlifoo's way. If I were to do it again, I'd go with Mr. Builderlifoo 10 times out of 10.

:

Outstanding work. Amazing terrain

:

hes very nice if your looking for a terrainer pick him to many good things to list




No comments:

Post a Comment