Sunday, May 31, 2020

Turn You Into A Better Valorant Player











About:

If you feel like you're not playing at your full potential, then i can help you realise what mistakes you're making and turn you into a better player.



I've been playing games my entire life and been in the top 0.1% in every game i main. 



My accomplishments in gaming are;

-Top100 in Overwatch

-Global Elite in CSGO

-Masters in league

-Played in Overwatch Norwegian Pro League



As a coach i hold a really high standard when it comes to my coaching and i use every minute in my sessions to help turn you into a better player!



If you have any questions at all, dont hesitate to ask! 

Reviews


:

Gives nice tips, very good coach.

:

Fantastic coaching, went through 4 vods in total and was able to help isolate down the key things in my play that are holding me back. Great guy as well, super chill.

:

He was very professional and his hanzo skills are top tier!

:

really Good! found my mistakes fast and told me what to do.

:

Nice guy helps a lot would recommend




No comments:

Post a Comment