Thursday, May 21, 2020

Be Your Game Buddy And Keep You Company











About:

Hello my fellow gamers. With this quarantine and lockdown going on, I have so much free time so I decided to reactivate this gig. My mother language isn't English and I used to be really shy to even talk in vc before. But I was encouraged by my friends to break out of my shell and give this a shot. And I thought it would be a great opportunity to save a little more for my uni fee.



I can say I love sarcasm, and I'm a little goofy. I know we will get along and win them games.



Currently I'm no lifing League of Legends after a loooong time and I enjoy Valorant a lot lately. 

I also have:
  • Counter Strike: Global Offensive (heck i'm really bad at fps games so prepare yourselves)
  • Overwatch
  • FFXIV
  • Battlerite
  • Dead by Daylight
  • Don't Starve Togeter
  • Left 4 Dead 2
  • SpeedRunners
in my library. Although I am open to new suggestions and will see if I can get the game you're willing to play. 



Please contact me before so we can discuss the date and time. See you on the Rift!

Reviews


:

Great seller, definitely would recommend.

:

Very nice and fun person :) Pro league support (at least compared to me haha) I was terrible and it was great fun xD

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment