Friday, May 15, 2020

Set Up Your Stream For You Like Obs And Alerts











About:

Please MESSAGE ME first before ordering! Delivery time of 7 days is just a time frame for us to work within! My average time of completion is 2-3 days (depends on time zones and when you're free)!



If you stream from PS4 or XBox make sure you know what you're doing with your capture card as I DON'T set that up!



I'm experienced with OBS or SLOBS and will help you setup your stream over TeamViewer. I will take you through what each thing does and how you can tweak it to your own standards if you wish to do so.



BASIC

- Set up your layout and alerts according to the theme you've selected from the free theme library

- Show you the basics of OBS and how to tweak it



CUSTOM

- Have a layout of your own that you want to use? Send them to me and I can set it up for you!

- Setup custom layout with basic alerts in OBS & Streamelements



EVERYTHING

- Setup your basic/custom layout

- Setup your Twitch panels

- Everything in the previous tiers 



ADD-ONS

$5 - I will change your alert visual and sounds (included in the EVERYTHING package)

--



Other related gigs that may interest you in your venture to stream:



Setup a professional Discord server

https://www.fiverr.com/share/GE65q

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great experince

:

Nice work A+++

:

Just a note to add: this review is for my Discord setup gig. We had communication issues for the OBS gig (which I rated him 3 stars for). However, we resolved the conflict by agreeing that I will provide a Discord server instead (where he gave me 5 stars for).

:

mtashley went above and beyond. I need a project done and it was done with excellence and integrity. I will use this gig again and again. Thank you for everything. You are much appreciated.

:

THE BEST SELLER




No comments:

Post a Comment