Sunday, May 24, 2020

Build A Bloxburg House On Roblox











About:

I will build BLOXBURG house with detailed interiors and outdoors

CHECK OUT MY YT CHANNEL IN CASE OF TRUST ISSUES! "XPzyche"



PLEASE READ!

- CONTACT ME!

- If you don't have any ideas or themes don't worry

- Please be active in case but I understand specially if busy schedules or different timezones

- Tell me what gamepasses you have.

- Also if you want add-ons (ex. Pool, basement, game room, music room)



IMPORTANT: 

For the last time message me. In case of emergency I might need your roblox password

if you will not be available and if we have different timezones. I understand many people having trust issues. message me I'm friendly ^u^



Reviews


:

AMAZING service and building I Recommend to the fullest this person did an amazing job creating the mansion and listened to what I wanted

:

I love the house and the backyard when I saw it I was surprised. Also the seller is very nice and very good at communicating.

:

He was very dedicated and talented! Definitely worth the price he asks for, I highly recommend this amazing person for your bloxburg houses! He is the one, incredible at interior and exterior, creative as well!

:

Order twice incredible work

:

Super cool house very neat




No comments:

Post a Comment