Sunday, May 24, 2020

Help You Set Up Obs On Twitch, Youtube, Or Mixer











About:

Are you a someone who is just wanting to get into streaming and has no clue how to get everything set up? You've come to the right place. 



I'm Miredia, a full time streamer on twitch. I've been streaming for 8 years. If you want your stream quality to be good right out of the gate, or you just don't know how to set up OBS at all, I highly recommend purchasing at least the basic package.



If you have any questions at all, please feel free to message me before you buy! :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing experience, quick and easy fix to my problem however I would've never figured it out myself. He was very nice about it and we had a nice convo.

:

He helped me setup stream elements i was very pleased that he could help me to start my twitch channel off. the communication was good i could easily understand him.The timing was great he was ready when i needed him to be.work quality was great.

:

Full learning, engaging, and enjoyable experience. He is friendly and makes sure you are 100% satisfied. Totally worth the money. I couldn’t ask for more. Will be going back to him for sure.

:

Very good teacher, very good communication, Very professional in his job, I will highly recommend you 100000/10. Thank You So much!!!!

:

Thanks so much man, I hope you have a great time streaming!




No comments:

Post a Comment