Sunday, May 24, 2020

Set Up Crates For Your Minecraft Server











About:

PLEASE: Read the description and FAQ before purchasing or contacting me!



Why should you choose me?

I have over 2 years of experience, and have completed more than 60 total orders!



Basic Plan

  • 50 crate items
  • Basic setup with some message customization



Standard Plan

  • 120 crate items
  • Fully customize plugin settings and messages



Premium Plan

  • 200 crate items
  • Fully customize plugin settings and messages


If you need me to set up more crate items, please send me a message!



Feel free to message me with any questions!


(If you need me to set up more for your server, please check out my other gig at http://bit.ly/fbddmcserv)





Reviews


Seller's Response:

At first the crates were very solid, but the reason he is a five star is not because the final product ended up being perfect. Its that he will work to correct every mistake and anything you desire until its perfect. he was great to work with and did exactly what i asked him to do (even if i was a bit annoying about it).

Seller's Response:

Thanks for the review; you were great to work with!

Seller's Response:

The fact that the seller wasn't really that known with the plugin Mystery Boxes and learned it and configured it like it was something he has done before is amazing! I am extremely happy with the results and workflow of this seller/developer! would 110% recommend him for any server owner!

Seller's Response:

Thanks for the review and I am glad you were happy with the result!

Seller's Response:

Every time I need to make a change with my server or have a question, FishbirdDD is there. I really appreciate him and his work.




No comments:

Post a Comment