Monday, May 25, 2020

Play Overwatch With You











About:

Hi there. I enjoy playing games and I have been doing so for years now, honestly since I can rememeber. Anything from World of Warcraft to Starcraft and since 2016 I have grown a massive obsession with overwatch (aka my favourite game ever) csgo and league of legends. I love doing different voices, friendly roleplays and accents. I love meeting new people and just having a good time. And dont worry, I can take a joke ♥ I dont mind being in youtube videos or doing requests, just dm me. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Nice and fun games :) Recommend 10/10

:

She responded very quickly and was a pleasure to play/speak with.

:

Kya was great, she has played Overwatch pretty much from the beginning and has taught me a lot about the game including insights that probably would’ve taken me months of playing to figure out! Thanks Kya!

:

Recommend, fun filled talks with and weirdly fun gameplay. What more can you ask for :).

:

Awww thank you! You are the sweetest!




No comments:

Post a Comment