Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Teach You How To Become A Better Csgo Player











About:

My name is James and i'm trying to make myself the best possible CS player. With this service i will work to do the exact same with you. Becoming a great player is a long process, in the session i will not just improve you in that moment but give you the best ways to continue to improve for the future. I'm confident that after a year and a half of great self improvement (from gold nova to an intermediate player with 2600+ faceit elo) I can show you the best ways to do the same.



I am here to help you improve in any aspects that you would like. This can be by jumping into a server together and going over whatever you would like to. It could be me watching you play and giving you advice and tips as you game. When we get talking we can get you into your comfort zone and work to help you become a better player.



Some things I can help with:

  • The Basics
  • Nade Usage
  • Mechanics
  • Movement
  • Game sense
  • Nade Lineups
  • Rotations
  • Awping
  • Rifling
  • In game leading
  • Supporting
  • Methods to maintain consistency
  • Methods to improve different aspects
  • Analyzing yourself


+ Much Much more




Be sure to let me know what you would like to improve on before the session so i can be prepared! 



See you in the server.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment