Sunday, May 17, 2020

Help You Reach Your Desired Rank In Rocket League











About:

I can help you reach the rank you want in 2v2 

Here are your options according to your rank. The ranks listed are the ranks that I can AT LEAST get you to. It is possible to get further.

Bronze->Gold

Silver and Gold->Platinum

Platinum->Diamond

NO DIAMONDS TO CHAMPION sorry

PLEASE MESSAGE ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.



Watch my Youtube video @ MG xShiftyx 

for more of my gameplay!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Really fun guy to play with. He helped me get to champ really easily. Great teammate to play with, doesn’t ball chase and is calm when I would make a mistake.

:

Thank you so much for the 5 star! Hopefully I can help you again in the future. I had a good time!

:

He was swift and helpful.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment