Sunday, May 10, 2020

Create And Balance Your Custom Dnd 5E Class











About:

I will work with you to either perfectly balance your own personal Homebrew, or create you a totally custom class for D&D 5e. I can take the loosest of ideas and run with them, or just help you with the technical stuff. I have 8+ years experience, playing DMing, and creating supplements for my own personal D&D games. 

Reviews


:

Absolutely fantastic work. She makes classes or races and abilities that are both unique and easy to fit into your lore and the 5E rules making setting up encounters an absolute blast.

:

Great work :)

:

Absolutely amazing end result! Looks so polished and professional not to mention its super mechanically sound

:

There's a reason I placed three orders with this seller, and that's because she's the best DnD resource on Fiverr by far.

:

Absolutely fantastic work. I was a pain in the ass to work with but she managed to take my complicated request and craft it into the perfect class.




No comments:

Post a Comment