Saturday, May 9, 2020

Tekken Coach You The Secrets To Become A High Level Player











About:

Need to improve your character and gameplay faster, perhaps attending a tournament soon? You came to the right place!


Want to learn the fundamentals that have taken others years to master? I will provide you answers to the questions you've been looking.



I got 20+ years of Tekken gaming and competitive for over 15+ years!



I have done 1 on 1 coaching since Tekken 5. I am teaching new-intermediate players and high-level. My session will provide you with the knowledge you need to get to where you want. I have played in Japan and Korea as well.



This is what I will provide for you on PC or PS4:

  • FREE 10 Steps to Success PDF + 30 min online coaching game session



  • PDF + Deeper down coaching 1 full hour with me online play and theory



  • PDF + Full disclosure; I'll teach you all the best secrets and strategies to become smarter and improve your playstyle. Ways for you to keep up your mentality as a Pro-Tekken player and how you continue to master your skills.


Let's start!

Investing in yourself is the best thing you can do; check with my previous students, they have benefited greatly from this, and so will you.



(Contact me before you place an order, in case of timezone differences)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good guy with good understanding of the game . He pointed my weak points . Answered all questions i had .if you want get better i highly recommend this guy

Seller's Response:

The session was such a great experience! I learned a lot and had so much fun while learning it. His expertise is absolutely fantastic and after the session I really had the feeling that he pointed out all the right things I should work on. I highly recommend him to everyone who has hit a plateau.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for such a great feedback. Had a awesome time myself, and great Tekken talk!

:

I really enjoyed the training session . Got really nice directions and stuff to look after and how to improve my gameplay. Definitely recommend anyone and really nice touch with the training certificate it warmed my heart :)

:

A strong Tekken player, happy to be able direct you towards new mindset and brushed game mechanics. Thanks for the kind words:D




No comments:

Post a Comment