Monday, May 25, 2020

Be Your Professional Fortnite Partner With Over 700 Wins











About:

Hello my name is Bailey. I am 22 years old and have played with players of all ages. I speak English and I have a Blue Yeti microphone that sounds great if you wish to talk while playing (Discord or In Game Chat).



I play on PC on either NA-West or NA-East. If you would like to play on other servers, please message me and we can discuss if that is possible.



If you purchase any package, we can play Creative or any multiplayer game mode of your choice. We will decide on a good time to play that works best for you and me. If we play and you have to leave, we will pause the game session and resume on another day to finish out the time.



My goal is to try and help you gain skills and fundamentals that will help you become a better player in the future.



Personal Fortnite Information:



  • 700+ Overall Wins
  • 2.5+ KD
  • 11.0 Win %
  • 15,000+ Overall Lifetime Kills


Please read the FAQ for more information.



If you have any questions feel free to message me and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.



Reviews


:

Helped me get wins. YEET!

:

Amazing Person To Play With No Doubt

:

Bailey you are such a kind person keep up your work and never give up. Wish you luck on your YouTube channel.

:

very good xd

:


No comments:

Post a Comment