Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Create A Expertly Made Bloxburg House Or Mansion











About:

I will create you a detailed, variating from small to medium to big, bloxburg house. Depending on what you like best. I will create whatever style you would prefer (My mains are Medieval/Modern/Hillside. I have been playing bloxburg for 2-3 years, knowing the aspects of the game provides me the skill to build houses.

Reviews


:

Literally the only person I've encountered on fiverr who actually did a Victorian house for me, he did amazingly and I am so happy to finally have one of my dream homes, great communication and very friendly, I highly recommend Mystiqueee to anyone, 10/10 definitely.

:

Her work is amazing!! She literally was so quick, it was only 2 hours, will purchase again when I wanna change my home

:

The seller was co-operative,nice and was very easy to wok with. He created a fantastic final result and added very good detailing.

:

Build wasn't what i expected it to be, but i have talked to him so that it can be redone to what i initially wanted it to be. But the build he did for me was really good.

:

Nice builds, would recommend




No comments:

Post a Comment