Thursday, May 21, 2020

Be Your Pro Fortnite Partner With Over 1000 Wins











About:

Do you want an experienced player to be in your duo or squad party? 

Do you want to win more games? 

Do you want pro tips and tricks? 

If you answered yes to any of these, I am your guy! 

Hey! I’m Everett, a 24-year-old Fortnite player that has spent over 2,500 hours mastering the game! Playing since season 2 (January 2018), I have learned the best ways to improve and win more games and can teach you how to do the same!  

My goal and services include helping you by: 

  • playing on your team to help you win!

  • building on fundamental and new skills 

  • giving equipment suggestion

  • improving game sense and knowledge  

  • helping you win games with me on your team 

  • helping you win more games alone

  • just being a friend to play and chat with! 

We can play any game mode you want on ANY platform. You pick the time between 5 to 11pm EST and we will play! If we play and you have to leave then we can continue the remaining hours another day.  

Lifetime Fortnite Stats: 

  • 1000+ wins 

  • 12.2 overall win % 

  • 18,000+ total kills

Check out the FAQ section! Please message me with any questions 

Reviews


:

I am please with this provider. He was kid friendly as advertised, and displayed basic game knowledge as well as strategies for more advanced players. He provided the advertised service (2 hours of play purchased) within the quoted timeframe. Professional, polite, punctual, highly recommended!

:

Nice guy totally recommend

:

This dude is the real deal. $10 isn’t a bad price to pay to really up your game in fortnite. I watch tons of fortnite tips on YouTube and was shocked at how much I learned in this session. Will definitely be buying another session to learn some advanced techniques. I’d love to be able to do what you can do.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment