Sunday, May 31, 2020

Help You With Quests On Wizard101











About:

Do those defeat and collect quests take way too long? Did you get stuck on an annoying boss? Or do you simply want a questing buddy? Look no further! I'll gladly help you on your quest throughout the spiral. I have a wizard of every school, they are all maximum level except for my level 128 ice wizard. By default I will help you with my storm, but any other school is also fine if you prefer that. Pricing differs per world. This includes help with every single main storyline quest, from start till finish of the world.  



I live in Europe, so be aware of possible timezone differences. I will not be able to help you during my nighttime. 



Discord voice chat is possible if you wish! 



Reviews


:

hoorayy haha

:

Gave her my account details and she didnt delete everything! lol, would recommend!

:

Was great definitely would buy again!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment