Saturday, May 30, 2020

Teach You How To Play Rust Or Play With You And Farm For You











About:

I offer next activities:



-farming: If you already started on a server, bag me, give me tools and i`ll farm what you need.
-helping you start on a server: If you want to start fresh wipe, i can help you get deep on the map, farm resources and build starter base.
-playing with you whole wipe: i can play with you for the whole wipe as your duo or farmer, contact me if you want this option.

-coaching: i can teach you different aspects of the game, building tricks, monuments, helicopter riding and tricks, efficient farming e.t.c.


I am bad at pvp though, so if you are looking for this aspect, i can`t just come and kill everyone :)



Please contact me before purchasing a gig, so we both sure i have time for you in my schedule and this time is good for you. I have UTC +3 time, but i can also be there for you if you are from USA/Canada.

Reviews


:

Amazing guy and a amazing experience. I am thinking about purchasing another session. I would recommend him to anyone trying to learn at getting better no matter how many hours they have.

:

Responsive, since and great to deal with!

:

Thank you!!!!!

:

Brjuseg is a very nice guy and very knowledgeable I will def buy again

:

I highly recommend this seller. Everything was explained professionally and communication very good! A++++




No comments:

Post a Comment