Monday, August 3, 2020

Play Your Weekend League On Xbox One











About:

You want to get awesome rewards? 

Well, getting a good rank in the Weekend League is the best way to earn a lot of coins.

But it's also not easy because many good Players participate in the Weekend League.



I constantly Play Weekend League for 3 years now and I've been very successful so far.

I'm an upper Elite Player from Germany who reached the Top 100 two times already without having a very overpowered and expensive Squad, because I don't spend Money on Fifa Points.



No matter how your Squad Looks like, I PROMISE that I'll get you to AT LEAST GOLD 1!



Therefore you will AT LEAST get:

-- 50k Coins

-- 2 x 100k Packs

-- 2 red Cards ( choice: 1 out of 4)

-- 2k Champs Points (you'll qualify for the next WL)



If you invest the Money in Fifa Points instead of me you'll get for example:

-- 14 x 7,5k Packs



IMPORTANT: I'll Need your XBOX account informations, otherwise I can't Play your Weekend League! I promise to only use the account to Play your Weekend League and I will delete the informations afterwards.



Thank you for your attention, I look Forward to hear from you!





Reviews


:

Unreal Fifa player

:

fantastic as always!

:

Once again he does not fail to disappoint. Danny is by far the best fifa player i have seen

:

He’s the best

:

Brilliant as always.




No comments:

Post a Comment