Thursday, December 17, 2020

Be Your Chess Coach











About:

I will teach you chess, whether you've never played a game in your life and don't even know the rules, or you've played for years but want to get better.



I am a native English speaker (Canadian), and have a professional video and recording setup. We would conduct our lesson via Skype or Discord and the Lichess Study board.



I am not a Grandmaster, International Master, or FIDE master. However, I am currently rated 2134 on Lichess.org which is in the top 2.5% of all active rated players on the site. I'm also an active OTB (over the board) tournament player, travelling to around 7-8 tournaments a year (pre-COVID). 



I would therefore recommend this service if you are rated under 1750 Lichess or 1450 Chess.com, as there should be a significant enough rating difference where I'll be able to teach you many things.



I will cover any areas of chess you'd like to focus on, such as areas listed below, but generally I've found it best to simply go over students' past games and analyze them in detail with the student:



  • Game analysis
  • Learning the rules and how to play chess
  • Basic chess principles
  • Endgame study
  • Opening theory
  • Strategical ideas
  • Tactics
  • Positional play
  • Etc.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

It was really easy to contact him, he is a really good coach that I would recommend and will for sure continue purchasing.

Seller's Response:

Thanks! Hope to see you stick with the game!

:

Had a great experience, will be coming back for sure!

:

Was very helpful and direct! I'll be coming back

:

Jonathan was patient, fun, and knowledgable - I can't recommend him enough! I'm already looking forward to my next lesson!




No comments:

Post a Comment