Saturday, December 26, 2020

Develop Your Minecraft Server For A Month











About:

What services do you provide?

I provide a multitude of services such as:

  • Custom Plugin Development/Support
  • Multiverse Configuration
  • Bungeecord/Waterfall Setup
  • Permission Configuration
  • Web Store Implementation
  • Crates/Ranks Setup
  • etc.



What types of servers can you do?

I make theses types of servers:

  • Factions
  • Minigames 
  • Skyblock
  • Prison
  • KitPVP
  • Towny
  • Anarchy
  • and more!



Why should I buy this service?

Many freelancers out there make your server in 1 to 2 weeks and say that the job is done, but I offer a month long service. This allows you to have more control on what you want on your server and allow you to change certain aspects if things don't seem favorable to you. Another thing that most freelancers don't have is consistent communication on the buyer's preferred mode of communication. I also offer outside communication (outside of Fiverr) only for the sole purpose of creating/developing your server.



What platforms do you use to communicate outside of Fiverr?

Discord for Voice/Video calling and Trello for task management.





 MESSAGE ME BEFORE YOU ORDER







Reviews


Seller's Response:

Absolutely outstanding work for a very low cost. Ben communicated the entire way through all day, every single day. When I had issues, he was there even late at night. I trust this man with everything, and I have never been let down before. If you are looking to create a server, you will be very lucky to have him by your side. Thank you very much!

:

Thank you for allowing me to be your developer on your server. It was great to work with a large playerbase and a growing community (ZLKN.net)!

:

Great seller - excellent gig. Thanks!

:

Loved the work, and an enriching experience! I would actually like to purchase the services again! I couldn't recommend this enough!

:

Ben was awesome! He helped fix and improve my server so much. I’d definitely recommend Ben and I can’t wait to hopefully work with him again in the future. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment