Friday, December 25, 2020

Join And Play Your Minecraft Java Or Bedrock World











About:

I will play in your Minecraft world. This includes Realms, Servers and more. I can do jobs for you to upgrade and progress your world to final stages, or I can just be a friend playing with you! I am a moderate builder and can build quite well in medieval style, If that is the style you are looking for in a world, that's perfect! I also am practical in terms of redstone and can make a variety of simple farms. Including fancy redstone (Eg. Doors, Lighting). To add, if you are looking for someone to record game play alongside you for a video or personal use, I am able to do screen recording (as an extra only available for Java edition players). I hope to be playing in your world soon! Any other questions or queries you would like to forward to me, I would be more than happy to in  my Inbox!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I love how fast he works. To me, he is just perfect. Straight to the point. He asks the right questions. His work is perfect. I would totally recommend him.

Seller's Response:

he good hire him

:

Thanks, glad you like the service!

:

Very nice and doesn't waste time. Great communication too.

:

Thank you so much! I'm glad you had a good experience.




No comments:

Post a Comment