Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Try To Help You Get Better At Rainbow Six Siege











About:

Hi there, this gig is all about helping you improve in Rainbow Six Siege. This gig will help you improve your gameplay as well as your mindset while playing Rainbow Six Siege. I will try to go comprehensively in-depth into the do's and don't do's, as well as things you can improve on or learn to become better! This is also a "noob" friendly gig and there will be no judging of anyone's rank or of their skill. Also, please note this is PC ONLY! 



P.S: If you are buying the ranked match extra, you must be within my MMR range (1000 below mine) and gain about 50+ MMR a game so I can keep playing ranked with you! Currently I am at 3,378 MMR so you must have 2,279 or more MMR to be able to play ranked with me!  :)

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment