Monday, December 14, 2020

Coach You Or Your Team In Rainbow Six Siege











About:

I am Raven, a professional Rainbow Six Player, Coach and Caster for 4 years, with close to 8000 hours of game time. I've competed in Pro League, and all Major tournament qualifier events. I have represented multiple teams in my career, including notable achievements within the top 3 of ANZ Pro League in Rainbow Six. Teams I have coached have been more than capable of going toe to toe with, and taking maps off of Fnatic (considered the region's best team).



For the year of 2019 I was contracted by Oddity Esports (this team is now known as ELEVATE) in the ANZ Pro League where we had a top 4 finish in Season 9, including two draws to Fnatic, and then placing 3rd in Season 10, being only 2 points off qualifying for LAN. The team went on to finish 2nd place in Season 11.



I have a long list of Casting and Analysis experience now, including being booked at every LAN from 2019 onwards.



My strengths lie in training you on the mental aspects of esports, as well as providing technical assistance. I'm really excited about spreading knowledge into many aspiring teams/players around the R6 community and helping people feel more confident, and have a chance at their dreams



Reviews


:

Raven is a great mate and the coaching is very chill and very in much of trying to get you better on your own terms and settings. Raven is super chill and i can tell just loves this game and wants to help you get better with me just some basic training to help my aim and mindset

:

Touched a lot on mindset, which is a part I struggle with coming over from console to pc I am not confident in my gun fights. Will definitely be trying a lot of the things spoken about. He also is always open for future questions you may have. Would definitely recommend

:

Best teacher in rainbow six seige. would highly recommend him.

:

was fast and he got info accross very clearly

:

so I came into this without many expectations and as a person Raven blew me out of the water the coaching is great and I think it's focus on things that alot of people miss is really helpful




No comments:

Post a Comment