Sunday, December 13, 2020

Be Your Apex Legends PC Coach











About:

Disclaimer: Unfortunately I do not coach for Xbox or Playstation. I apologize for any inconvenience.



I will coach you on how to improve your experience on Apex Legends by teaching you the basics (if necessary) and focusing on your strong points. I will analyze your gameplay while offering feedback and can also play games with you if you like. I am a patient and relaxed person who is easy to talk to and will work hard to improve your skills.



I am a Max Level PC player with over 1000+ hours of Apex Legends gameplay and over 3000+ kills. However, I do not consider myself a pro so please message me before purchasing and I can recommend you to pro level coaches.





I am very flexible with timing and scheduling.



If the session is not to your specifications, I will do my best to find a solution.



Choose me and you'll have a fun time while learning Apex Legends.



Thanks for checking my page out!



Disclaimer: Feel free to buy the package either before the session time you want; most ideally, a day before you want the coaching. If you message me, we can schedule even better. Thanks!







Reviews


:

He was extremely informative and very good at communicating the concepts of Apex. He addressed my weak points and gave me detailed solutions to take away from the session. He discussed weapon and ammo characteristics, showed me movement strategies, explained his thought process for dropping, pushing, rotating, gunfights, inventory management, aggressive/defensive play styles and suggested what he thinks I am best at by watching my gameplay. Very positive and a lot of fun to play with. Also, my session went about 45 minutes over, so I didn't feel like I was rushed out. For $23, it was an amazing value.

:

Seller went above and beyond my expectations! Responded in less than 30 minutes after placing my order, expected to wait a few days as what said in the estimated time. Answered any questions I had and was very concise in answers and explanations. He watched a few of my games and they were all quite long, but didn't hesitate to explain anything I may have been doing wrong or could improve on. Amazing coach and amazing value in the price as well, learned a lot! Highly recommend.

:

I saw plenty reviews of people saying great things about him and I thought it couldn't be possible, too many great comments, but it is. Very polite, easy to understand, he knows a lot about the game, guns, movement and strategies. Definitely a great coach to go on with! He has plenty to teach you!

:

everything was perfect even tho i was an experienced player on console but i transferred to pc and he took me to firing range and went thru every single weapon recoil pattern it was perfect he gave me a mayor advice that completely gave me a strong tactic to my arsenal well deserver 5 stars

:

Had a ton of information that even as player with a bit of experience, had a bunch of things that I either hadn't thought about or hadn't figured out how to incorporate into my everyday game play. Great coach, laid back, I had a good time and learned something.




No comments:

Post a Comment