Saturday, December 26, 2020

Teach And Coach You How To Play Counter Strike











About:

Welcome! You can call me Lemon! I am a Counter-Strike: Global Offensive player with more than 4.000 hours of combined playtime.I´ve been Global Elite rank in matchmaking for a very long time.

I want to use my skills to help new players or players looking to improve on certain things related to CSGO. 



Why choose me?

I have a ton of experience!

Down to playing with teams, making plays, teaching players, watching Tournaments, attending Majors, Practising everything in the game down to smokes, aim and even practising aiming around small corners on maps to get an edge over other players!



I´ve played Faceit and within 3 Month got to Rank 7.

But Rank means nothing, its what you do and what type of player which makes you better.

You can easily be carried to the top with other players, but fear not I´m hear to help you improve to the better player!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment