Saturday, December 5, 2020

Make A Gaming Or Streamer Discord Server Within 24 Hours











About:

I will create a gaming or streaming discord server for you within 24 hours! The server will include text and voice channels, categories, different bots, and much more. Once the server is complete, I will transfer ownership of the server to your discord account! Please remember to read my FAQ and feel free to text me personally if you have any questions.



Why buy from me?

  • High-quality servers
  • Fast delivery
  • Fast response time


Basic


  • Free one-day delivery
  • Unlimited roles and voice/text channels
  • All permissions will be set up.
  • Moderation Commands
  • Basic Server Bots
  • Basic Server Design


 Standard

  • Free one-day delivery
  • Everything from Basic
  • Auto-Moderation
  • Unlimited Bots (stats, music, NSFW, and many more)
  • Games 
  • Custom Role / Channel Design
  •  Premium Server Design


 Premium 

  • Everything from Basic & Standard
  • Free one-day delivery
  • Rules and welcome channels will be filled out. 
  • More bots (member count bots, and more) 
  • Professional Server Design


Reviews


:

I inquired about this Gaming Discord to a bunch of different sellers, they all offered me great pricing and packages, but Jacobs pricing and details in his work was impeccable. I am SO happy I went with JacobPanosky and had him make my Gaming Server. He completed every task I asked him to do, everything came out perfect the way I wanted. I also need to mention that I asked him to do this on a short notice, very late at night, and he still managed to finish it in the next couple of hours. He the ideal person to communicate to, and he is very transparent, he will tell you what he can do and can't do. A+++ Will work with him again, or ask him for any Discord needs, he's my go to guy now!

:

I love it. Seller was easy to work with and fast to msg back. He did so much and a short time and it really looks great. looking forward for others to join my discord to see it. Would recommend him.

:

All bots done 100%, left me with very little to do, did it in under 4 hours, I will be 100% be asking for a future service! Highly recommend this.

:

Jacob worked very quick and communicated super faster! Within 20 minutes of placing the order he had already begun working on it, I strongly recommend.

:

Extremely fast and was pumping work out faster than I could ask for it. Very flexible with work times too. Overall very happy and will be looking out for other discord related services!




No comments:

Post a Comment