Monday, December 21, 2020

Be Your Overwatch Coach On Xbox As A Top 500 Gm Player











About:

Hi! My name is Joseph Romero :)



I am a TOP 500 GRANDMASTER player on Xbox. I have been playing Overwatch sense season 4 and started my journey in Silver in competitive on Season 6. I climbed through every rank and got to Grandmaster in Season 21.



Unsure if I am legit? I stream Overwatch over at www.Twitch.tv/joefus_ow



I have coached over 50 people with my most successful client being a hard-stuck Gold Lucio who climbed into Platinum with just 1 day of my coaching.





Why you would want to buy my coaching

  • I have many more hours for the same price of other similar services.
  • I have played the game for years and have played in every single rank.
  • I keep up with all the changes to the game and think of new strats that are completely personalized for your style of playing.
  • I am very sociable and love talking to people :)



My service is ideal for new players as I am able to help you the most.





So what are you waiting for? Make me your coach along your journey through the ranks. You will not regret it!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing coach I learned way more than expected very knowledgeable.

Seller's Response:

Thank you man, I appreciate it :) Keep climbing that sweet SR!

:

Excellent work

:

he was very kind we went over r the max time a bit and he was super chill about ut

:

Amazing Job




No comments:

Post a Comment