Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Make A High Quality Beat Saber Map For You











About:

I will make a BeatSaber Custom Map at any difficulty level. With amazing lighting and awesome effects!



NOTE:

- Songs longer than 3 Minutes will be shortened down smoothly unless you add the 'Long Song' extra! :) (Max 5 Minutes)

- I DON'T like mapping anime / kpop / jpop or complex beats. So if YOU submit one. Don't be offended if I kindly ask you to change your song selection or accept a refund. [This doesn't apply to all songs, some are good]

- Some older songs, or ones recorded without a metronome will NOT work with beat saber. If the song doesn't work, I will request you to change the song or cancel your order.



Please DM me before placing an order to check if your song is mappable.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I'm happy that he made a map for my little amateur project! Great provider!

:

I don’t know what to say except that you should buy it. It was very well mapped and it’s fun. He is very understanding and good to work with.

:

Seller was very kind and understanding. Final product exceeded by expectations. I'll probably buy again from this seller. Would 100% recommend.

:

Was awesome! he worked with me and listened to every request i made even those that he could not fulfill, and if he could not fulfill a request he would refund or make up for it in some other way.

:

I was not happy with it and got a refund so all great. Good seller.




No comments:

Post a Comment