Sunday, December 13, 2020

Coach You For Fortnite, European Pro











About:

Hello! This coaching session will not be like your usual session where somebody just shows you some cool tricks. No, I will test you on key skills you need to become good and then maximise your skill, giving you a better understanding on what you need to do to be able to improve, and how to find the skills you need to improve without my help. 



The main skills you will learn in this course is: 

- Basic/advanced building. 

- Optimised editing settings. 

- The right mindset. 

- How to rotate without dying. 

- What to do in common situations. 



I hope this course will interest you and I look forward to helping you improve :) 



Ethxn, Owner of Axiom Esports. 

 

Reviews


:

Awesome session Ethan gave me some great tips to improve my overall gameplay that I can take away to help me become a better player. Would highly recommend if you're looking for a coach to help you to improve your gameplay, whatever level you're currently at!

:

Super nice guy and outstanding coach!!

:

He was very clear and helped me a lot very good .

:

great experience as usual, thanks mate!

:

always great !!




No comments:

Post a Comment