Thursday, December 31, 2020

Boost Or Coach Youonly Euw Eune











About:

I'm a veteran lol player and i'm offering u boosting and coaching, i'm very helpful,i'm main adc s8 master and s9 GM, the price depends about your current division

Reviews


:

He succesfully helped me get my desired rank, after ive been stuck for so long. I also took a coaching session, which helped me understanding my win conditions better. Now im easyly climbing towords P3 :)

:

Communication was good, service was fast with a very high win rate. I can recommend him to anyone who needs a boost.

:

He was very flexible and we won all of my games in high platinum. Great guy. Can recommend him :)

:

Very friendly and delivers very quickly.

:

Good job, fast boost with good kda




No comments:

Post a Comment