Thursday, December 31, 2020

Be Your Awesome Dungeon Master











About:

Tired of being a Forever DM and just want to roll some dice? Well I'm a storyteller and gamer at heart so lets have some fun and play together! I can DM for the below systems



-Dungeons and Dragons (3.5, 5E)

-Pathfinder

-Starfinder

-L5R

-City of Mist

-Monster of the Week

-Masks

-Broken Worlds (the Kill Six Billion Demons TRPG)

-Lancer

-Star Wars (SAGA Edition, FFG/Genesys)

-Digimon Digital Adventures

-Anime Campaign/Epithet Erased

-Tales From the Loop/Things From the Flood



If you want me to GM for a game you don't see listed shoot me a message! I've GM'd and play at Cons frequently and have experienced a wide range of tabletops and will happily learn a new system if it is engaging.



I can work with any budget and campaign concept within reason, before you order it would certainly be best to shoot me a message so we can start the creative process.



Looking forward to gaming with you and your group!

Reviews


:

Awesome adventure! Alex is extremely creative, he works well with us and, he is very responsive. My wife and friends had a blast tonight. We fought, we explored, we bled, and we died, but most importantly we created memories and had a few laughs along the way. I look forward to many more sessions to come.

:

Alex was great, helpful, pleasant, and very patient. He has a passion for what he does and he doesn't miss a beat in quality. My group had a great time and hopes to get another session with him. Take care Alex!

:

Great communicator and pleasant experience. Love his homebrew elements!

:

An easy going and understandable DM. Great storytelling and wonderful humor. Voices, traps, riddles; all that stuff. Would highly recommend! Looking forward to our next game!

:

Second session with Alex and kids very happy with their baby dragons :-) Looking forward to next week.




No comments:

Post a Comment