Sunday, December 6, 2020

Build Highly Realistic Minecraft Maps Professionally











About:

Looking for modern and realistic Minecraft builds? I'm a professional Minecraft builder with 7 years of experience, specializing in creating highly detailed and realistic buildings.



In all my projects, I place my focus on superior quality over speed or cost.



To help me create an order based on your unique requirements, please contact me before purchasing a package. Here's what to expect:



  • I will carefully design and plan your project with you.



  • Your designs will be skillfully created in Minecraft. 



  • During the order, I will update you on progress and consult you regarding design decisions.



  • Once you are satisfied, the completed order will be delivered on time.



Due to the amount of detail and expertise I put into my projects, my delivery times and prices may be higher than most other sellers. I also mostly accept educational or commercial projects rather than projects for recreational use.





For maximum realism and immersion, a custom resource pack (showcased in some of my images) can be used at an additional price.



Feel free to check out my best projects to date: 

https://www.planetminecraft.com/member/accentdesign/submissions

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I did a very big project with Leo to recreate a real building that was built in the 70's with unique archtecture and modernization. Not only is that a big building, it's also super complex and includes apartment buildings, multiple floors, underground levels and so much more. All with unique and unusual architecture. The project was meant for marketing/commercial purposes so the stakes were high! Leo pulled it off like a boss and made a truly impressive and ultra-realistic map based on the finest details. This was a remote project and without Leo's excellent responsiveness this project could never happen under the deadline. Job very well done!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much! Your cooperation and communication was also immensely helpful in this challenging project. I’m very happy that you’re satisfied with the result!

Seller's Response:

Amazing as usual

:

It has been amazing working with Leo. Effective and helpful. The work is in high quality.

:

Great communication, answered all my questions; very timely and extremely professional 100/100 would recommend and will use again.




No comments:

Post a Comment