Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Coach You At Fortnite, PC West, Improve Today











About:

From beginner to pro I can help you get to the next level. I have a long history in competitive gaming (20 years) and know how to make you better, faster. I will assess your game-play and decide what training you will most benefit from. The goal is to cut your path to success in half which will save you time and money. DM me with any questions. Same day scheduling is possible but I would prefer you give me a day or twos' notice. Thanks.



Also my clip isn't amazing, I know, this is from 01/2020. I will update it every few months. For more recent clips you can visit my twitch page, search DanSlams.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

my boys enough learning from you. I already see some improvement. In time he will be a pro.

:

thank you much for your kind review 😀

:

Great teacher and a great guy! Thank you for the help!

:

Was a nice coach helped me a lot by giving me lots of maps to practice with.

:

goes above and beyond, encouraging




No comments:

Post a Comment