Saturday, December 26, 2020

Give You A Rare Trading Method On Fifa 21











About:

I will teach you a rare method that I have used to make millions of coins in Fifa 20 and continue to use in Fifa 21. I will show you proof of me doing this method and will help you out whenever you want. You can DM me if you have further questions.

Reviews


:

Don't purchase it, bad seller, bad communication. I don't recomend it to anyone, unpleasent seller, didn't cancel my order even after I told him the method didn't work. ITS LUCK/GAMBLE Method, nothing else, probably had his friend to write the reviews. DO NOT BUY. AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

:

Very Fast, good work

:

easy and fast although wasnt satisfied with the order and wouldnt cancel

:

very good

:

very good and good seller




No comments:

Post a Comment