Sunday, January 17, 2021

Coach You In Modern Tetris Games











About:

I'm Garbo, a well known high level Tetris player. If you are struggling to improve and feel like you've hit a road block, or just want to improve at a faster rate, this is the right gig for you. I am well versed in basically all skills related to Tetris, and my specialty is fancy T-spins and T-spin setups. I have coached many players in the past and have taught a wide variety of skills. The games I can do coaching on are Puyo Puyo Tetris (PC or Nintendo Switch) and Jstris, however keep in mind that with Jstris, replays are easier to share and will make the coaching process go by a lot smoother.



Communication will be done via Discord for the sessions.



When ordering, if you are looking to learn certain skills in particular you also have the option to put those down.

Reviews


:

Very thorough, bring questions beforehand for him to answer. For any specific skill to work on, he'll explain and give you exercises for them

:

Garbo watched my replays and gave in depth review on areas in which I should improve.

:

He did help me with a couple things but the problem was his tips were too general And my parents went through a lot of trouble of setting up several accounts on different platforms. He was very nice which is always a plus. Overall what I got was good/mediocre.

:

Everything was great. Helped to understand what is wrong.

:

I thought it was cool that he could back up everything he was saying with actual evidence. It would've been annoying if he was just like "hey, im a top player, don't question my coaching" sort of attitude. But he takes time to teach and help you understand why he is teaching you in a certain way.




No comments:

Post a Comment